We have many projects we are hoping to complete. Some are important; others are "nice-to-do".
For example (in no particular order):
- Haul boat, paint bottom etc (completed)
- Install fans in v-berth (completed) and quarter berth, and more in main salon
- Purchase and install solar panels (in process)
- Minor engine work (new impeller, etc)
- Re-tune new standing rigging
- Remove forward diesel tank (under V-berth, we've never used it) and replace with water tank (in process)
- Purchase/install pedestal chair for nav desk
- Install tie downs for liferaft
- Non-skid for deck
- Dodger revisions (add opening window)/minor repair (in process)
- Install lee cloths
- Install new refrigerator (of course, our old one now seems to be doing fine...)
- Add tie-downs for various items
Then there are the non-sailing "administrative" things required to sail south. Sell condo (done), storage locker (done), mailbox (done), new passports (done), etc. etc.
But we are getting there.