Saturday, 22 November 2014

Waiting, waiting, waiting in Mazatlan...

Pelagia is all cleaned up and looking beautiful.

We have been ready to leave Mazatlan for several days. (We have decided
to return to La Paz.) Unfortunately, we have to wait until a cheque
clears (payment for our upgrades/repairs as well as for a survey);
something that is taking far too long!

Then there's the weather. Early next week a "norther" is forecast for
the Sea of Cortez, bringing unpleasant (rough) seas and winds, all "on
the nose".

So, we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment